Handicap International recherche un technicien orthopédiste pour la République Populaire Démocratique de Corée (Corée du Nord).
Les candidats doivent être disponible à partir de août 2012 pour une période de 3 mois.
Une bonne connaissance de l'anglais est exigée. Veuillez trouvez ci-dessous le profil de poste en anglais.
Veuillez envoyer votre cv et lettre de motivation à email@example.com à l'attention de Valérie Dalimier avant le 1ier juillet.
HI started its activities in DRP of Korea in March 2001. A prosthetics workshop using the PPP technology and a small physiotherapy section have been set up in the city of Hamhung within the compound of a large orthopaedic centre: the Hamhung Orthopaedic Factory (HOF). In late 2004, a totally new equipped workshop has been constructed in the compound of the HOF, the Hamhung Physical Rehabilitation Centre (HPRC).
- Training 15 Prosthetists and Orthotists (P&O) in the use of the resin technology
- Training in “hybrid” technology
- Follow-up of the training
- Consumable order
- ICRC collaboration
Profile required for the job
It’s a short mission. The candidate will have to demonstrate an ability to understand quickly the context of the country, understand the political and logistics constraints, which will affect any project here. He/she will be able to integrate those realities in his/her recommendations. His/her analysis skills will enable him/her to translate all the information collected in practical and precise recommendations.
Secondly, he/she will be able to organize his/her time with efficiency and flexibility according to possible restrictions or administrative constraints/obligations.
- Degree(s), diploma(s): degree in orthopaedic level 1; good knowledge and practice in the resin technology.
- Knowledge on logistic process & procedures
- Language(s): English is the working language, candidate must have a good written and spoken knowledge
- Proven experience and knowledge of HI programs in order to make the necessary links with our expertise, capacity and mandate.
- Experience in teaching methodology
- The success of a mission in North Korea depends on both the personal and professional qualities. An ability to demonstrate tolerance, patience, flexibility and self-reliance are important personality traits and are the key factors in determining the success of the candidate. The candidate will need to be confident and comfortable with himself/herself and will need to adjust his/her expectations and aspirations for life and work in North Korea according to the local context. The candidate should be psychologically strong enough to cope with the environment, be calm, and have well-tempered character showing maturity and diplomacy in decision-making.
- To adhere to Handicap International’s vision: a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied.
Please find a more detailed job profile in the document hereunder.