Admin/Log - THAILAND
Pays : Thaïlande
Ville : Mae Sot
Date de prise du poste : 02/01/2017
Durée de la mission : 6 mois
Date de clôture des candidatures : 01/29/2017
Référence de l'annonce : DIR-ADM-CST-3145
CONTEXTE DE TRAVAIL :
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
Handicap International is an independent and impartial aid and development organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
For further information about the association: http://www.handicap-international.fr/
Present in more than 55 countries, Handicap International is composed of 2 operational directions:
- The Direction of Humanitarian Action
- The Direction of Development Action
JOB CONTEXT :
The Thailand program is under the umbrella of the regional program Myanmar – Thailand, which is attached to the Development direction. Handicap International in Thailand is currently supporting projects along the Burma/Thailand border focusing on four thematic as follow:
- Rehabilitation Project: provision of functional rehabilitation services for people with disability in five temporary shelters (Tak and Mae Hong Son provinces),
- Disability and Social Inclusion Project: social inclusion of people with disability and mainstreaming disability into humanitarian services in five temporary shelters (Tak Mae Hong Son provinces),
- Risk Education Project: raising awareness activities on the risk of mines and explosive remnants of war are implemented in nine temporary shelters (Tak, Mae Hong Son, Ratchaburi and Kanchanabui province) and,
- Growing Together project: broadens children with disabilities and vulnerable children’s lives opportunities and fosters social links and cohesion among communities in a sustainable and resilient way in five temporary shelters (Tak Mae Hong Son provinces).
DESCRIPTION DE POSTE :
You will be under the management of the Thailand Country Manager and you will be in daily contact with the Regional Support Service Coordinator in Myanmar, as technical referent.
The Site Admin position is a new position in HI Thailand; you will create the frame of the position and set in place all the working mechanisms. In December, you will hand over the position to a national staff.
General mission: You ensure the programme's financial, logistical, administrative and human resources management are working effectively and efficiently and in line with HI strategy. You guarantee compliance with the country's legal framework and head office rules, while ensuring that the specificities of the programme are taken into account.
Responsibility 1: Oversees the programme's financial resources
• Structure the funding schedule in accordance with the organisation's financial strategy;
• Do donor's follow up and analyse the need for amendments, verify financial reports with the support of the Finance Manager and the Regional Support Services Coordinator;
• Introduce internal control procedures for the accounts, cash-flow and finances;
• Ensure monthly accountancy closure and control with due quality and on due time;
Responsibility 2: Give support in defining pay, social and training policies and oversees the implementation of HR processes
• Validate monthly payrolls, life and health insurance, social security contributions and taxes, bonuses and other contributions related to national and Camp Base staff in Thailand;
• Manage and follow-up expat related matters/ costs/ leaves/visas& work permits, etc;
• Set-up and follow-up HR needs for Thailand project (opening position, validating position, recruitment process, salary positioning, contracting etc.);
Responsibility 3: Manages the programme's support service teams
• Supervise and lead the programme's "support services" team, set objectives/ Individual Action Plans (IAP), conduct appraisals and assess direct reports;
• Oversee the team's career development: define training needs and provide guidance on professional development;
Responsibility 4: Guarantees compliance with the programme's administrative and legal framework
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements (HR, log, administrative, financial, etc.), calling on local expertise if required (lawyers, employment inspectors, etc.);
Responsibility 5: Monitor implementation of logistics activities in the mission
• Ensure the introduction of logistical procedures for general services, procurement, equipment, vehicle fleet and stocks, and;
• Ensure controls are carried out on partners' logistics processes;
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY: Recruitment and training of the national staff Site Admin Manager
PROFIL ATTENDU :
• You hold a MBA or Master in Finance, Accountancy, Management or Economics
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience managing support services in the NGO sector, with at least one significant mission managing both logistic and administrative department
• You have strong IT skills
• You have proven capacity building skills
• You demonstrate strong communication and reporting skills
• Your oral and written English is excellent
LANGUE(S) DE TRAVAIL :
SPECIFICITES/PARTICULARITES DU POSTE :
o Salaried status: from 2200 € gross salary/month according to the experience of the candidate + per diem (617 euros net/month) + medical health coverage, retirement planning, repatriation insurance.
Collective accomodation provided and paid by HI
Departure in couple possible